It's time. I don't really know why I waited this long to cut it. This is a really bad, unflattering photo of my hair. I left it untied and took this photo to remember how long it grew before I cut it. I'm not sure why a whole year passed before I did cut it. Has it become indecision? Has it become something I've become attached to? Yes to both. It was also finding someone to cut my hair. Sometimes I find it so unsatisfying getting a $60 style/cut when it isn't worth it, and last time I really don't like what I had. It sucked. So, in the meantime, it morphed into many different styles. Some days when I actually took the time to style it, it could look like a totally different, brand new cut. It was great. [emphasis on the word was]So, I cut it. Looked at old cuts I liked of mine, brought a photo, and helped it along it's way. All for $35 – and with an espresso and head massage to boot! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! <<---- sighs of relaxation!

No comments:
Post a Comment